1. Is the building safe?
Checked and approved by government and private organization under safety measures Atlas Serviced Apartments is safe to live in.
2. Do you have internet connection and do we have to pay?
We provide high speed internet access free of charge. It is available in all unit types of the apartments.
3. How far is the nearest money exchange or ATMs?
The nearest is about 5 minutes to 20 minutes walk.
4. Do we have to pay in Nepalese currency?
The payment can be done in USD, EURO or INR and also via PayPal.
5. How far do we have to go for the groceries?
For the groceries, you can shop online from Metrotarkari.com which provides varieties for every item. Or, you can also shop from Big Mart few minutes’ walk from our apartment.
6. Where can we find the nearest restaurants?
You can order your favorite cuisine from Foodmandu.com; a multi-restaurant food delivery service provider just a phone call away. You can also visit nearby restaurants, pubs or cafes.
7. Which is the nearest clinic or good hospital?
The nearest hospitals are Nidan Hospital, Sumeru Hospital and Alka Hospital. These hospitals offer wide range of medical services.
8. Where can we purchase local SIM cards and are there any service centers nearby?
You can easily purchase them near Atlas Serviced Apartments verifying some of your documents (Photocopy of Citizenship or driving license and 2 Auto size Photo).
9. Are there any places to visit nearby and how far are they?
|There are many famous places to visit nearby our apartment:|
|1||Patan Durbar Square: only 1.6 km away, 6 minutes drive|
|2||Golden Temple: only 1.8 km away, 8 minutes drive|
|3||Mahabuddha Temple: only 2.2km away, 10 minutes drive|
|4||Central Zoo: only 500m away, 6 minutes walk|
10. How far is the Taxi Stand?
We provide Taxi on call service for the convenience of our guests (please contact the reception 15 minutes before). Also, taxis are available at the front of the building.
11. Do you arrange flight tickets and vehicles for sightseeing?
Yes, we do arrange the ticketing and vehicles via our travel partners.
12. Do you have the facility of airport drop and pickup services?
Yes, we provide airport drop and pickup services as our paid facility.
13. Do you have laundry services and what are the other available services?
We do not provide laundry service but we do have laundry area with washing machine where you can do your laundry for free. Complimentary service is daily Housekeeping.
14. Is there any solution for load shedding?
We have inverter backup facility (Runs TV, lights a single bulb in each room, and powers a charging bay for laptops and mobiles).
15. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in time is 3PM and check-out time is 12PM
16. How much do we have to pay as security deposit?
You have to pay 30% of the total rent (Refundable at the time of check out). You do not have to pay security deposit if you plan to stay just for a night.
17. Where is Shopping Centre/Shopping Malls?
The nearest Shopping center from here is "Big Mart". Bhatbhateni supermarket and LABIM mall are also within 10 minutes drive away.
18. How far is the Airport from Atlas?
The distance of Airport from Atlas is about 7.9 Km only.
19. Can you provide any travel agencies contact number?
Yes, we do have numbers of best Travel Agencies that suggest you with best plan and tariff as being a guest of Atlas.
20. How much of BandWidth is provided to guests?
We provide 2 mbps Bandwidth for Guest staying at Atlas Serviced Apartments.
21. What are the heating and cooling arrangement in the apartments?
We have electric heater or fan available in all rooms of each apartment for heating and cooling.
22. What is the number of apartments by each type?
we have a total of 9 serviced apartment. The type of the apartments are as follows:
|S.N.||No. of unit type||Unit type|
|1||2||One Bedroom Serviced Apartments with kitchen|
|4||1||Two Bedroom Serviced Apartment|
23. Does the tenant have to bring own duvet/bedding with her/him?
No, the tenant does not have to bring their own duvet/bedding with him/her.